Saturday, November 20, 2010

From the Mail Bag

I received an email from Robert Davi this evening. No joke... but don't get too excited. We're not friends, nor does he probably even know who I am. I mentioned him on this blog a few months ago, mentioning how he was a favorite actor of mine, and it somehow came back to him and he sent me an email to say thanks. Classy move by a classy man. Anyway, I must've somehow gotten put on some mailing list of his or something, so I received this:

Hi.  Hope everybody has been well.  Just wanted to send out a quick email about my upcoming show: DAVI SINGS SINATRA, which will be at the Thousand Oaks Performing Arts Center on January 15, 2011.

Please come.  You can read details about the show here...

http://www.toaks.org/cap/tickets/events/event.asp?eventID=1655

Take Care,
RD
Man, I wish I lived in California so I could check that out. Robert Davi singing the the music of Frank Sinatra? That's a combination made in heaven. I haven't heard Robert Davi sing since his appearance in the Goonies. Anyway, I figured I'd share this with you all in case somebody happens to live in or near Thousand Oaks. I'm sure it'll be cool.

No comments: