Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmarathon: Coming Soon

I was inspired by my friend Anna who attempted to review a different horror movie during each day of October. I don't care much for Halloween (although I do enjoy horror movies if they are good), Thanksgiving movies aren't much of a genre, so that leaves Christmas, the best holiday of all! For the entire month of December, I'm going to review a different Christmas movie. Why? Why not? That's all that's going to be on anyway, so I may as well get some blog content out of them. Also, it'll be a good writing exercise that might give me a little more discipline at my desk. Also... I love Christmas movies!

Any suggestions or recommendations are welcome. I'm going to try to watch as many new Christmas films as possible (that is to day, Christmas films I haven't already seen), but I'll mix in a few classics here and there too.

So... we'll see how that goes.

No comments: