Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sly!

Today is Sylvester Stallone's birthday. In case you've never met me or have never read this blog before, I'm a big Stallone fan. In fact, Stallone is one of my top five or so favorite movie stars of all time. Today he turned 64, and he could still kick your ass.

Celebrate the day in style by watching Tango and Cash on Netflix's Instant Viewing page. That's what I'm doing. What's funny is that I started watching this movie before I saw that it was even Stallone's birthday. That's how in sync Stallone and I am. No shit.

1 comment:

Justin Garrett Blum said...

It's difficult to believe this guy is only a year younger than my dad. Not trying to diss my dad here--he's pretty spry for a 66 year-old. But he's no Sly.

I hope The Expendables is awesome.