Friday, October 1, 2010

That Facebook Movie

So that Facebook movie comes out today. Now, I don't normally do this, but I'm going to make a prediction: It's going to bomb. Why do I think this? First of all, I haven't met anybody who's shown the least amount of interest in seeing it, nor does anybody even really know what it's called. I've only ever heard of it referred to as "that Facebook movie." Also, I haven't seen any trailers, commercials, or ads for it. And, finally, who cares? Anybody with the least amount of interest in Facebook is on Facebook, where there are no ads for this movie anywhere.

That's all.

1 comment:

Justin Garrett Blum said...

Well, it was the number one movie at the box office last week, but in a way, I'm as surprised as you are. Artsy movie about some douchebag billionaire whose company only became slightly profitable in 2009?