Thursday, May 7, 2009

Star Trek Movies Recap

Well, I did it. Granted, they weren't all great reviews, nor terribly well written or entertaining, but I got them all done before the premier of the new Trek movie this afternoon. I've already got my ticket. Expect a review of that one to be forthcoming. I hope it's ecstatic.

To recap, here are my (un)official rankings of the films, in order from best to worst. Remember, these are just my opinion, and are knee-jerk at best. This isn't an exact science, and I like all of the films, though I only love and compulsively rewatch a few of them.

(Click on the links to read my reviews.)

1. Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

2. Star Trek: First Contact

3. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

4. Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

5. Star Trek: Nemesis

6. Star Trek III: The Search For Spock

7. Star Trek: Insurrection

8. Star Trek: Generations

9. Star Trek V: The Final Frontier

10. Star Trek: The Motion Picture (Frontier is probably a "worse" movie, but I gave it the nod over this one because at least it's vastly more entertaining and kind of funny.)

No comments: