Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lost: Final Season

Well, the premiere episode of Lost's final season aired last night after an agonizingly long wait of -- what? About six months maybe? Longer? I can't even remember. Anyway, the wait is over and all but forgotten because this was the best episode of Lost ever.

And I say that only because every new episode of Lost is the best episode ever. I don't even really break this show down into episodes, since it's all been one, long, continuing storyline that has been perfectly paced and meticulously planned out since the first episode. Or maybe they're just making it all up as they go along, which would be just as impressive since it all seems to work so far.

I'm not going to begin posting every week as I watch each new episode. I'm not going to talk here about my theories or predictions. Talking about Lost just doesn't do the show justice. It has to be experienced. I'm just going to post here and say that this episode blew me away and filled me with confidence that Lost's final season won't be a let down, and will continue on as the best show in Television history.