Friday, March 16, 2012

Site Redesign

Why not?

For a while now I've been thinking about changing my blog's logo, because I've been growing uncomfortable with having William Shatner's picture up there. I don't mean to say that I don't like William Shatner nor that I don't enjoy looking at his face all the time, but that the idea of having a living celebrity associated with my website maybe isn't the most honorable or smartest thing to do. So... new logo, and while I'm at it, a shake up to the design.

I'll probably change it a few times over the next week or so as I try new things and tweak some ideas. Any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, or complaints are always welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't lie, I really liked seeing the "shatter on the mount" image every time I visit your site, but I totally understand where you are coming from. Whatever the design you choose, I am sure it will be acceptable. Continue being awesome!

Donald said...

I won't lie... I miss it too.

And thank you.

Mugato said...

That always did make me laugh. But I do like this new design. Maybe you can do special holiday logos, putting Shatner's head into a photo. Like putting his head on JFK in the Zapruder film in honor of St. Patrick's Day.