Sunday, June 6, 2010

Archer

The other day I watched every episode of Archer on Netflix instant viewing. It's a James Bond-esque parody on FX that I always thought was actually on Adult Swim because the main character is voiced by that guy who does every character on Adult Swim. Or maybe just one, I dunno. Anyway, he's in it, and so are Chris Parnell, Judy Greer, and the mom from Arrested Development, who basically plays the mom from Arrested Development. Long story short, this show is hilarious and I recommend it. You can watch it on Netflix or on Hulu.

2 comments:

Justin Garrett Blum said...

H. Jon Benjamin. Funny that I know that, but I was a big fan of "Home Movies".

No surprise that you thought this was an Adult Swim show, since it's done by the same guys who did, like, half of the shows on Adult Swim, including Sealab 2021. I've never actually watched "Archer", though. I'll have to check this out.

Donald said...

Home movies is more charming and more consistently funny, but when Archer works, it's about as funny as anything I've ever seen. Give it a try.