Sunday, January 24, 2010

From Paris With Love



It's against my better judgment to admit this... but I am kind of excited to see this movie. On paper, this should be the worst film of all time, and I'm sure many of the people who saw this trailer think it's going to be exactly that. But I dunno. I think it looks fun. I'm excited for two reasons:

#1.) It's directed by the same guy who directed that Liam Neeson movie Taken, which was friggin' awesome.

#2.) John Travolta kicking ass. He's been in so many lame, stinkers over the years, he deserves to finally have some fun and relish in being a bad ass. I think he's earned it, and I want to watch him do it.

1 comment:

Justin Garrett Blum said...

This looks pretty funny--I have to admit. I hope it's good. I feel a little bad for Travolta. 2009 was a rough year for him. First his son died, then he made Old Dogs.